Barking Dog Fitness, a Gym for Your Dog, offers the only Day Fitness and Care program of its kind. Located at Rocky’s Retreat Canine Health & Fitness Center in Orlando, the Barking Dog Fitness Day Fitness and Care program takes the concept of doggie daycare to a new level by including structured exercise sessions into each dog’s daily stay. The concept is brought to you by the owners of Rocky’s Retreat, Sherri Cappabianca and Toby Gass, who are canine health and fitness professionals.
The Day Fitness and Care idea was born because people wanted their dogs to have “gym time” but the demands of daily life prevented them from regularly bringing their dogs in for a workout. The solution became clear – offer a Day Fitness and Care program that provides the best of a daily stay at doggie daycare and a gym that offers personal fitness training for each dog. What better way to keep dogs healthy and happy!
What’s the B.A.R.K. in Barking Dog Fitness?
Here’s how we define it.
Behavior – better with other dogs, AND people
Ability – potential realized
Range – flexible and agile
Kinetic – strength through movement
So what does it mean? All combined, it’s simply health and happiness at its best.
Why Barking Dog Fitness?
- One-on-one structured exercise sessions are part of every day at Barking Dog Fitness.
- Customized workout programs are designed to improve strength, balance, flexibility, hind-end awareness, and range of motion.
- Exercises provide mental, emotional, and physical stimulation that improves your dog’s confidence, focus, and overall well-being.
- Limited number of dogs in our program ensures your dog gets lots of personal attention.
- Weight loss programs.
- Training exercises that provide mental stimulation.
- Climate controlled, indoor warm water aqua therapy.
- Canine massage and other healing therapies.
- Clean, no wet dog smell.
- Home-like environment.
- Veterinarian directly across the street means it’s the perfect location in case of an emergency.
Rocky’s Retreat Inc. is the parent company of Barking Dog Fitness.